Monday, March 03, 2008

Texas weather is weird. Tonight we're under tornado warning (or is it watch? I never really get the difference even though people explain it to me over and over). Tomorrow it might snow. Then somehow, miraculously, Saturday should be sunny and 61. How on earth does that work? I just hope its true!

Tomorrow we're getting our marriage license, shopping for apartments, and opening our joint checking account! Talk about big stuff. Brian also ordered a card for me on his credit card account. Weird. I bought his groom gift today, which I think he will really like and will hopefully have forever. Can't tell you what it is yet ( : I also found a perfect little thank you gift for my mom. Its a cute little heart shaped box that says "forever." I know its not much, but I think she will really like it. I had a big shower on Saturday and got some really nice things. Combined with all of the things we have gotten in the mail, I have my work cut out for me with thank you notes! But more than anything, seeing the huge pile of gifts just reminds me how many people out there really care about me and Brian. We are so blessed to have such thoughtful, generous friends and family. Its always nice to have a reminder that you are really truly loved!

I know the next few days are going to fly by. Pray that I will remember and notice all the little things and that time will move a little slower!

Cheers: to watching Father of the Bride with my dad
Jeers: to PMS making me me even more emotional than I would be already!

No comments: