Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I am fighting off a small cold...my throat is a little sore, I'm stopped up, and I feel a little achy. Pray that it goes away by tomorrow!! Same thing for the brand new, haven't-had-one-in-several-weeks pimple on my cheek. Where is my windex when I need it??

Things are coming together at wedding central! I'm working on a few tedious tasks...like printing labels for out of town guest bags and place cards for the bridesmaid luncheon. Printing those things always seems like it will be quick and easy, but it never is. I also need to finish writing notes to my girls and the hostesses of the luncheon and I need to wrap my gift to my mom. And I need to buy a black slip for my rehearsal dinner dress. And I need to get my eyebrows waxed! Not that you really wanted to hear my To Do list, but it is kind of cathartic to blog about it.

I'm getting REALLY excited! Today should be the last day of tedious stuff and then people start arriving tomorrow!! Hopefully my cold will be gone by then and I can just relax and enjoy my last 72 hours as a single gal! I am so ready to be married to Brian!

4 comments:

Patterson's said...

Thanks for sharing your to do list! I enjoyed reading it!!

I'll see you soon!!!!! How wonderful!!!!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!! I'm so happy for you and it seems on this end its come so quickly. I'm sure its been dragging for you :) Have a beautiful wedding and honeymoon and I hope you two have a wonderful start to your life as husband and wife.

I wish you all the best and can't wait to see pictures!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Hope you are feeling better!! Happy Wedding weekend!! enjoy every moment, it goes by so fast!!

Anonymous said...

I use to do a lot of label printing from home and I use to have many problems trying to get my labels to print. My solution was a company called Mercian Labels who I found on the internet who now do all my label printing for me at such a low cost and are so efficient I would never go back to printing my own labels.