Thursday, February 28, 2008

the one with the 10 day forecast!

Here's our wedding day forecast: partly cloudy, high 66, low 44, 10% chance of precipitation. The weather channel says its a good day for a scenic drive. YAY!! Lets just hope it stays that way. I am in the middle of packing to go home and get married. Talk about pressure not to forget anything. Luckily I think I took home all the essential things over Christmas, like the pearls I'm wearing, the shoes, my ZTA pledge pin that counts as my something blue. I already feel like I'm over-packing because I'm taking two suitcases with me (mainly so that I can bring back a few of our gifts). Its all starting to feel very real!! Yesterday I took care of all my school responsibilities, so I don't have anything to worry about next week (unless I just feel like reading ahead for classes, yeah right). Other than packing, today I'm giving my apartment my 60 day notice that I'm moving out in May. Weird.

On Tuesday, my sweet puppy turned 3 years old. In honor of her birthday, she finally got her much-needed bath and a trip to Petsmart. We got her a toy that you can stuff a treat in while you're gone. She LOVES it. I can't believe she's already 3. At least she still acts like a puppy (without all the unpleasant puppy side effects, like cleaning the carpet).

Cheers: to a good forecast and a fast-approaching wedding!!

Jeers: to trying to get a response from people who have yet to RSVP

1 comment:

Karen said...

thank you for the weather forcast, I am very excited about it. I haven't seen a number above 20ish degrees in what seems like years but is more like 4 months!