Wednesday, February 13, 2008

the one where it isn't interesting

I don't have much to say...

unless you want to hear about how I broke two fingernails really bad and then cried because they might not grow out in time for the wedding.

unless you want to hear about all the editing I have to do for my law journal in order to send the next issue to the printer before spring break (i.e. before the wedding).

unless you want to hear about the rain that decided to pour when I was walking to class this morning and soaked me from the knee down.

unless you want to hear about my unimpressive workout record or my new interest in yoga that is making me sore.

unless you want to hear about how I need to start writing two research papers this week and don't even know what my topics are.

unless you want to hear about how BRIAN is having dreams about our wedding, including how his grooms cake was white instead of chocolate and decorated with a little bride and groom. Sounds like he's worried his cake will be a bride's cake.

unless you want to hear about how I can't find my iPod and hope that I didn't really lose it.

unless you want to hear about how my apt is disaster and I can't imagine adding a boy to it right now.

unless you want to hear about how I still need to shop for a dress to wear to the rehearsal dinner and gifts for our parents and a gift for Brian.

unless you want to hear about how Latte is going to turn 3 in two weeks and it makes me sad.

Cheers: to the end of the writers strike
Jeers: to cold wet feet

2 comments:

Kasey Joy said...

oh my sweet friend, its all very interesting to me!!! just don't tell brian about your cold feet! haha!

Kristy said...

I love to hear what you have to say. And Macie is turning 3 in a few weeks too and I am SO sad about it! Where has the time gone?