Sunday, February 24, 2008

the one with my deformed ear

I have a problem. My ipod earbud headphones fall out of my left ear. I put them in to study and I sort of tilt my head while I read so that the left ear is on the downside. And 9 times out of 10 the headphone will fall out after a few minutes. I spend a lot of time putting it back in and trying to shove it far enough into my ear so that it will really stay in. The right ear stays in just fine, even when I tilt my head that way (which I have done several times as an experiment). I guess I need to go back to the dorky over-the-head headphones.

PS - I think Hillary Clinton sort of has a mullet. You would think that hair stylist and wardrobe consultant would be the first people hired on the first female presidential campaign. I guess Hillary has different priorities than me. Yet another reason why I can never vote for her.

1 comment:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Tag, you're it! read my blog:-)