Monday, January 07, 2008

the one with the last first day of school!!

Today was my last first day of school EVER! What a crazy thing. No more school. No more degrees. No more learning. Hahaha. After going to school basically since I was 4, I finally made it to the end 20 years later! My classes today went pretty well. The profs seem nice and hopefully the stuff won't be too boring. One good thing is that the classes I picked have early exams or papers, so I'm DONE with class on April 23!! Then I'll have almost 2 weeks to pack and relax before graduation. Its going to be a fabulous semester!

I'm a little behind on updating you with pictures of things over the break, so expect some belated posts this week.

Cheers: to Apple fixing my laptop and getting it back to me in 4 days
Jeers: to Cozymel's shutting down and making us have to search all over agin for a rehearsal dinner spot

2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Yay for the last first day! Have a great one!

Jen McCrady said...

that stinks about Cozymels.... I'm so sorry. that's the LEAST thing you should be worrying about! ahhh. let me know how it works out. TWO MONTHS!!!!