Thursday, December 13, 2007

the one with no title

One exam down, two to go. The first one, employment, wasn't too bad. Tomorrow I take Land Use, which is an 8 hour exam for a 2 credit class. Seems a little excessive to me and its impossible to concentrate on a test for that long. Quite ridiculous.

In wedding news, we're really close to finishing the design on our invitations. I love them. We should have them next week! And my mom picked up my veil, which I can't wait to see. And some wonderful friends are throwing us a couples shower over the break (night of Dec. 23rd if you're in town). I can't wait to see all our friends again! Also I found out my mom's cousin designs jewelry, so I think she is going to custom-make my wedding band to go with my engagement ring. Personalized, unique, and less expensive...gotta love that!

Thanks for the blog updates and pictures! You are helping me to procrastinate!

Cheers: to Lost Season 3 on DVD!
Jeers: to feeling like a lump of lard who hasn't done anything but sit in a chair and study for 2 whole weeks

1 comment:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

You can do it!!!!! :-)