Monday, December 17, 2007

the one where I'm DONE!!!

I'm done with finals. YAY!! The last one wasn't too bad, or maybe I'm just highly apathetic. Now all I have to do is clean my messy little apt and pack my little rear off to go home tomorrow!! My bebe is taking me to a nice dinner tonight at an authentic colonial tavern to celebrate (granted, we do have a coupon for a free dinner, but its still nice to go somewhere nice to celebrate)! Then tomorrow I just need to finish packing and doing a few little errands before my flight.

some things I'm looking forward to over the break (in no particular order):
1. reading several chicky books, starting with Austenland and then The Boleyn Inheritance
2. picking up my wedding dress
3. playing monopoly with Brian's family
4. MEXICAN FOOD
5. wassail
6. seeing friends and family
7. my bachelorette party in Austin!!
8. seeing my grandparents
9. starting 2008 aka the year I graduate, get married, turn 25 and start a real job!
10. shopping at my favorite malls
11. seeing a lot of good movies...starting with Atonement, Juno and Kite Runner!
12. seeing my precious puppy again
13. roadtripping down to Corpus and back with my sister

and...of course...

CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Have fun and have a wonderful Christmas!!